They are still applicable for many of us.

There are many of us who must still use Legacy 7 because in Legacy 8 some of
the functions and reports that are essential to our work are still too buggy or
get bugs in new updates.

We are anxious to switch, but must still use Legacy 7. We are SO glad that
webinars for our version are still available. Especially now that there are no
new updates for Legacy 7, all the help we can get is essential.

Impatient to be able to use Legacy 8!

CE