From: GeoPappas [mailto:papp...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 3:47 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] How to Add Unknown Children

I have a 1910 U.S. Federal Census that states that a mother had born 10
children, but only 7 were alive at that time.  What would be the best way to
add the 3 unknown children?

I believe that this will help me to remember that the children existed and to
search for a birth and death certificate for them and hopefully eventually get
their names at some point.