Sorry if I'm asking a question that has been previously answered, but I
can't seem to get into the old usergroup messages today.

I have begun to use MS Access to check for errors, consistency and missing
information in my database sources.  That works and I can easily see what
needs to be changed in Legacy.  But a better approach would seem to be to do
the changes in the database tables directly in Access - particularly where
global search/replace and copy/paste tools can be used.

Does anyone know of a good "primer" for doing this with the Legacy database?
I'd like to avoid any pitfalls that others with more experience have already
identified.

Donald Quigley

Escondido, CA

Quigley Doyle Family Tree