Always use the maiden names for ALL females. If you do NOT know the maiden name
then use something that tells you that you are missing the maiden and, so you
can always search for it later.

I never even use the “Display married name”, this way I continue to see that I
have more work to do in finding the maiden name.

Just add the additional husbands using the marriage method.

Thanks,

David C Abernathy

Email disclaimers

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head.

 <http://www.SchmeckAbernathy.com> http://www.SchmeckAbernathy.com

== All outgoing and incoming mail is scanned by F-Prot Antivirus  ==