Feeling stuck? Have a difficult genealogy research problem? It may be time
for a professional to assist. Join educator, author, and researcher, Karen
Clifford, as she answers your questions and demonstrates how she solves
genealogy cases. Seeing how someone else approaches a genealogy mystery can
give you new ideas to apply for your own hunt.

The recording of today's webinar, "Researching with Karen!" by Karen
Clifford is now available at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com
<http://www.familytreewebinars.com/> for a limited time. Lots of great
comments:

   - This was really pulling it all together-- showing how to access and
   analyze various sources to build up data more complete and accurate picture
   of our ancestors, how they fit together, where they were when, etc. I got a
   lot out of watching Karen resolve questions that I may not have now, but
   surely will have! She is so good at walking through how it's done that it
   illuminated a sometimes murky process. I know I'll be a better genealogist
   as a result.
   - Very intriguing concept! Love that problems that were submitted were
   'real people' research obstacles, and all the resources Karen mentioned.
   - This was a really great webinar. I learned so much about research in
   general and about how to ananlyze the data and such. I consider myself to
   be a very knowledgeable researcher and I still learned a lot. Thank you!

*View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com*

If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again,
the 1 hour 44 minute recording of "Researching with Karen!" is now
available to view in our webinar library
<http://familytreewebinars.com/archived_webinars.php> for free for a
limited time. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly
webinar membership
<http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/memberships-c11.php>.

*Coupon code*

Use webinar coupon code - *karen1* - for 10% off anything at
www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com <http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/index.php>
 or www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com
<http://www.legacyfamilytreestore.com/>, valid
through Monday, March 9, 2015.

*[image: B_DIGGING]
<http://news.legacyfamilytree.com/.a/6a00d8341d219b53ef01b7c7597989970b-pi>Digging
Deeper: Using Essential Pre-1850 Records by Karen Clifford, 24.95*

*Digging Deeper* is an intermediate genealogy guidebook that explains how
to:

   - Read early handwritten documents,
   - Draw evidence from tax, probate, newspaper, and periodical sources,
   - Connect with your ancestors using military pre-service, service, and
   benefit records,
   - Use cemetery, pre-1850 federal and state population records, and
   census substitutes,
   - Prove lineages through original land grants, patents, and Federal
   Public Domain records,
   - And combine information from the above records with insights gleaned
   from historical documents.

*Click here to purchase or for more information
<http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/digging-deeper-using-essential-pre-1850-records-p160.php>.*

*Webinar Memberships/Subscriptions*

Webinar Members get:

   - On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 214 classes, 314
   hours of genealogy education)
   - On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 888 pages)
   - On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
   - 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in
   at checkout)
   - Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
   - Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
   - Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
   - Ability to view which webinars you are registered for

Introductory pricing:

   - Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
   - Monthly membership: $9.95/month

Click here to subscribe
<http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/memberships-c11.php>.

*Register for our upcoming webinars (free)*

   - Genealogy Serendipity - Listening For Our Ancestors by Geoff
   Rasmussen. March 6.
   - Crafting Ancestor Profiles from Start to Finish by Lisa Alzo. March 11.
   - Irish Genealogical Records in the 17th-19th Centuries by Judy Wight.
   March 18.
   - Where Does It Say That? Learning to Love Indirect Evidence by Chris
   Staats. March 25.
   - Genealogy 101, a 3-Session Course in Beginning Genealogy - Part 1 by
   Peggy Clemens Lauritzen. April 1.
   - American Revolution Genealogy by Beth Foulk. April 8.
   - Hookers, Crooks, and Kooks - Aunt Merle Didn't Run a Boarding House by
   Jana Sloan Broglin. April 10.
   - Ten Genealogical Lessons I Learned the Hard Way by Warren Bittner.
   April 15.
   - D-I-V-O-R-C-E! by Judy Russell. April 22.
   - United States Colored Troops Civil War Widows' Pension Applications:
   Tell the Story by Bernice Alexander Bennett. April 24.
   - Using Legacy with Specialized Studies - Legacy is for more than your
   family history by Tessa Keough. April 29.
   - Genealogy 101, a 3-Session Course in Beginning Genealogy - Part 2 by
   Peggy Clemens Lauritzen. May 6.
   - After You're Gone - Future-Proofing Your Genealogy Research by Thomas
   MacEntee (bonus webinar for annual/monthly webinar subscribers only). May 8.
   - GenealogyBank - The Power of Finding Our Ancestor's Stories by Tom
   Kemp. May 13.
   - Martha Benshura - Enemy Alien by Judy Russell. May 20.
   - Migration Patterns East of the Mississippi Prior to 1860 by Mary Hill.
   May 27.
   - Genealogy 101, a 3-Session Course in Beginning Genealogy - Part 3 by
   Peggy Clemens Lauritzen. June 3.
   - Tips for Planning a Successful Seminar by Jana Sloan Broglin. June 10.
   - 10 Tips for Using Legacy with Specialized Studies by Tessa Keough.
   June 12.
   - The Secret Lives of Women - Researching Female Ancestors Using the
   Sources They Left Behind by Gena Philibert-Ortega. July 1.
   - Pinning Your Family History by Thomas MacEntee. July 8.
   - Making a Federal Case Out of It by Judy Russell (bonus webinar for
   annual/monthly webinar subscribers only). July 10.
   - Researching with Karen! by Karen Clifford. July 15.
   - Have Swedish Roots and Don't Know How to Get Started? by Kathy Meade.
   July 22.
   - Storyboard Your Family History by Lisa Alzo. July 29.
   - Mending Broken Ties: Reconstructing Family Trees Sawed by Slavery by
   Melvin J. Collier. July 31.
   - What's in a Name? Trouble! by Ron Arons. August 5.
   - Power Platting - Technology Tools to Create Pictures from Property
   Descriptions by Chris Staats. August 12.
   - Discovering Your Kentucky Ancestors by Mark Lowe. August 19.
   - Digital Family Reunions by Devin Ashby. August 21.
   - German Names and Naming Patterns by Jim Beidler. August 26.
   - Break Down Brick Walls in Eastern European Research - Tips, Tools and
   Tricks by Lisa Alzo. September 2.
   - Research Your Swedish Ancestors in Living Color Using ArkivDigital
   Online by Kathy Meade. September 9.
   - Technology and Techniques for Differentiating Two People with the Same
   Name by Geoff Rasmussen. September 11.
   - Researching Your Dutch Ancestors by Yvette Hoitink. September 16.
   - Researching Your Ancestors in England and Wales by Kirsty Gray.
   September 23.
   - Maps Tell Some of the Story for the African-Ancestored Genealogist by
   Angela Walton-Raji. September 25.
   - Using Periodicals to Find Your Ancestors by Gena Philibert-Ortega.
   September 30.
   - Wearables and Genealogy - Wacky and Wild or Worth the Wait by Thomas
   MacEntee. October 7.
   - Colonial Immigration - The English Pioneers of Early America by Beth
   Foulk. October 14.
   - Billions of Records, Billions of Stories by Devin Ashby. October 16.
   - What Happened to the State of Frankland - Using Tennessee's
   Pre-Statehood Records by Mark Lowe. October 21.
   - Complex Evidence - What is It? How Does it Work? And Why Does it
   Matter? by Warren Bittner. October 28.
   - Researching with Karen! by Karen Clifford. November 4.
   - Organizing Your Genetic Genealogy by Diahan Southard. November 11.
   - Bringing it All Together and Leaving a Permanent Record by Tom Kemp.
   November 13.
   - Mapping Madness by Ron Arons. November 18.
   - Stories in Stone - Cemetery Research by Gail Blankenau. December 2.
   - Thinking about Becoming an Accredited Genealogist? by Apryl Cox and
   Kelly Summers. December 9.
   - Pointing Fingers at Ancestors' Siblings - Breaking Down Brick Walls
   with Collateral Research by Marian Pierre-Louis. December 16.

Click here to register <http://www.familytreewebinars.com/>. Or click
here register for multiple webinars at the same time.

Print the 2015 webinar brochure here
<http://familytreewebinars.com/pdf/ftwbrochure-7306.pdf>.

See you online!

Thanks,