From: Cathy Pinner [mailto:genea...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 6:26 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Descendant Report - in Word, etc. ?

Hi Priscilla,

You can save any of the book reports to .rtf which is rich text format which
will open in any word processor.

However, it sounds like you want a Descendant Chart with the option chosen to
pack information on one line.
This can be saved to either html or txt. Both can be opened in Word.
The Descendant Chart with the option to include marriage date and spouse's
parents, with format - pack information on one line is a great report.

These choices to save in other formats are below the Preview/Print button and
are made before you click the Preview button and then the Print button changes
into a Create button.

Cathy

Stu and Priscilla Fanning wrote:

I have not asked a question in a long time, so I hope this will go to
the right place.

I would like to make what I call an Outline De scendant Tree --
something with one person on each line plus date of birth, date of
marriage, date of death -- but in a format that could be changed. Most
of the formats I see end up in a pdf, so that when I send it to my
cousin, she cannot add to it or subtract from it. If it were in Word
or some sort of format like that, she could add to it when children
are born, or add other information that was important to her.

Could someone please walk me through a way to do this?

Thanks,
Priscilla