My apologies if this is a dumb question.   I am attempting to create a Family
Group sheet and a Descendants Narrative as a birthday gift for my cousin who is
hitting 90.   After a few issues with the prior release I think I have the
descendants narrative looking pretty good but when I create the "Family group
sheet"  I get two blank children sections.  There are 8 children but the sheet
gives me 9 and 10 with no data.   I don't like the addition of 9 and 10, how do
I turn it off?   I also found an instance with another family where I have 9
children and sections are added for children 10, 11 and 12.   I am using
version 8.0.0.473.    In version 7.5   the children stopped at 8 followed by
notes.  Do I have a faulty install or have I missed a setting?  Appreciate any
guidance.Thank you in advance.Olwyn