It applies to Basic Style Sources only where the Title of published
sources are in Italics, Unpublished are enclosed in quotation marks. The
option is covered in the Help for Basic Sources "Define or Edit a Master
Source" which covers Basic style sources.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com