I have a Mac computer, OS X Yosemite Version 10.10.1, Legacy update 8.0.0.473,
Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac, Version 10.1.4 (28883), and Windows 7.

I would like to know how to put documents and photos from my Mac side into
Legacy. Whenever I’ve entered documents and photos, they show up in Legacy.
However, the next time I open Legacy my work has disappeared. Even photos I use
as the primary photo for the Family Page disappear. I’ve been really frustrated
and need help. What’s worked for you? Any suggestions?

Karen Howard
North Carolina