Is there any way I can get back or find somewhere the original list of
predefined event names and facts? Over the years I’ve added events and facts to
various people in my own way. As a result, the list is getting out of hand. I
want to tidy things up, which means starting all over again for most of the
people. I’ve already deleted a lot of my invented facts and events and am
perfectly happy to delete the lot. Only, first, I’d like the original list.

Regards,
Gillian