Richard,

I have tested this problem, but I cannot duplicate it. My Internet Website
links attached to Event sources are merging correctly from the right person
into the left person and the links in the event Source Media Galleries work
after merging. I have a couple of suggestions:

1. Make sure that you are double-clicking on the Internet Website icon in
the Source Media Gallery for it to open.
2. Make sure that you have a good link.
3. If the link icons still do not work try a clean re-installation of
Legacy. Please see the article "Uninstall - how to do a complete and
totally clean removal of Legacy 8.0" at
http://support.legacyfamilytree.com/article/AA-00926. To do a fresh
download of Legacy Family Tree 8.0 Deluxe, please visit
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/DownloadNewLegacy8Deluxe.asp and use your
Legacy 8 customer number to unlock the deluxe features.

This re-installation process will wipe out any customized setting you have
made. If you want to keep them, please see
http://support.legacyfamilytree.com/article/AA-00983 for the steps to back
them up. (Be aware that sometimes it's the customized settings that are the
cause of a problem and restoring may bring the problem back.)

Jim
Legacy Technical Support