By entering in the Master List do you mean as a name. I'm not certain exactly
what you mean. Then the people show up as unrelated?  I have several people I'm
pretty sure are related but don't know for certain or how. I think this might
work well for me just never thought of it and want to understand before
implementing. Now I enter what I know as a to do record.