From: GeoPappas [mailto:papp...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2015 6:26 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Problem Exporting Legacy Chart to PDF Format

Please help...

I'm trying to export a Legacy chart to PDF format.  I get the following error
message:
'Invalid floating point operation'

I've tried many different things (including rebooting) to no avail.
Although the chart saves, it is only 2 KB and can't be opened by a PDF reader.

I'm running Legacy Charting build 8.0.033.125 on Win7.