So another update comes and goes and Millennia fail to fix the most basic of
problems. If I wanted the extra space to be removed from a report it seems
to get fixed straight away but if I want the program to correctly calculate
relationships it takes much longer. How long ago did I first raise the
problem of incorrect relationships, months or years? This is a genealogy
program not an exercise in neat presentation. No amount of clean and tidy
formatting will make up for the errors in the very basics of genealogy. Come
on Millennia, get your priorities right, Legacy should be driven by your
market and customer expectations not by programmers.
Graham Love