I am seeing several issues with pictures since the update. In both Desc and
Ancestor reports, some pictures are on top of each other. For example, a
picture of my mother is partially covered by a picture of someone else. On some
reports there are 2 or 3 instances of this.  Also, some of the captions under
these piled up pictures are also piled on top of each other (so unreadable). In
the Individual and Family reports, the captions are missing from event pictures
altogether. The option to include captions is greyed out. I think we used to be
able to include captions? In Picture Centre, I can’t get any Attached Pictures
to show. Also, one other item not related to pictures, when I hit the Indiv or
Family Report button it goes immediately to a preview of the report – it skips
the part where you could select preview, print, report options etc...  This
actually doesn’t bother me as I usually use these 2 reports to just review data
I have entered, but I thought I would mention it.  Is anyone else having these
issues? Laurel