My OS Windows 8.1, 32 and 64 bit computers, Legacy version 8.0.0.499 setup
to connect to LDS FamilySearch with remembered name and password.
    Some individuals in the LDS FamilySearch database have under “Facts and
Events” an entry “Life Sketch” e.g. William Scott b. 25 Sep 1801, d. 1 Jun
1880, FS ID# LWQM-F3Q.  The Life Sketch Event’s description can be quite long
and far exceeding 255 characters. When I try to share this type of event by
downloading from FamilySearch to Legacy on my computer Legacy does not download
anything.  A manual work-around is to use Windows ctrl-C to copy the LDS
information, generate a Legacy event “LifeSketch” and use Windows ctrl-V to
copy the LDS information back into my LifeSketch Notes field (a MEMO field not
restricted to 255 characters).
    There is now a serious problem with my Legacy database.  I can no longer
connect to the LDS FamilySearch web site with this active individual that has
this new “LifeSketch” event because the LDS site considers my information
dangerous to their data.
    This type of error was reported to Legacy months ago and a ticket for
repair generated, but the error was not fixed through version 499.
I do not know anything about uploading a LifeSketch Event to FamilySearch, but
I have my doubts.