I just noticed that my birth date for some young persons which were
originally entered as "Private" in the database have all now changed to
"private" (uppercase P vs. lowercase P).

If I try to change any record back to "Private", it automatically reverts to
"private".  Is this something that the latest update did?

If it did, I'm wondering just what was the reasoning. And if it did, then
why wasn't "Unknown" changed to "unknown"?

(Yeah, OK, it's no big deal but I just want to know if it's something that I
did on my end.)

Brian in CA