Michele:  Thank you very much for the reply. I sent a follow-up message (I
did a Check/Repair and it corrected the problem). But I see I stupidly
attached the update to a different email I had written this morning.

Sorry for that, and thank you again for your reply!

Rob

*(robsfamilyt...@gmail.com <robsfamilyt...@gmail.com>)*