On 11/06/2015 21:00, Michele/Support wrote:
> In the Master Source List highlight the source you want to use to make a
> new source and click Edit.
>
> Make the changes and click Save.
>
> You will get a dialog box with two choices.
>
> Choose the second one, Apply the changes to a new copy.
>
> Now you will have your original source and your new source based on the
> original.
>
> Be careful.  If you are not paying attention you will overwrite which
> would be a bad thing.

Being very careful to avoid precisely what Michelle warns about, having
clicked Edit, I immediately type a new name for the new Source and press
Save, choosing the second option.  Then I highlight the new version and
click Edit again and make the necessary changes.

This way, the worst that can happen if I am not concentrating is that I
will have changed the name of a Master Source in use.  Easy enough to
change it back again.

--
Jenny M Benson