I am trying to tag blood relatives on certain key persons in my tree.
However, I can't find a way to do it. It either tags ancestors only (with or
without spouses and siblings depending on settings) and ignores cousins. Or
it includes all connected people even if they are blood relations or not.
Legacy obviously can do it as it needs to find the ones I want to tag for
the relationship report, but there appears no advanced tagging option that
covers the same situation.

Thanks

Adrian