Mike,

Thank you for the advice about the Thumbnails.  You are exactly correct it
doesn't appear that Legacy uses thumbnails, or at least permanent thumbnail
files.  I am not entirely sure where the thumbnails came from that were in
my Legacy Media directory, but they are now deleted and Legacy seems to run
perfectly without them.

Again, thank you very much.

 Regards

Cliff G.