I am sourcing a photograph of my grandfather's grave marker.

My question has to do with the city. Back in 1959 the area was Assiniboi,
Manitoba (and I call it Assiniboi, Manitoba in my grandfather's burial
information/event).. But when I took the photograph it was long part of
Winnipeg, Manitoba.

My completed source is below. Should the city be Winnipeg or Assinaboi, or
some combination of the two i.e. "Winnipeg (Assinaboi) Manitoba"?

Chapel Lawn Memorial Gardens (Winnipeg, Manitoba), *Leslie Miller* marker,
Old Rugged Cross garden, section 1009, grave 1; personally photographed by
researcher, Robert L. Miller, 2012.

Thanks all

Rob