From: Adrian Purkiss <a...@wavp.co.uk>
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Cc: remotes...@wavp.co.uk
Sent: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 4:03 AM
Subject: re: [LegacyUG] Potential Problem with dates

Jim

Sorry not intending to bash you personally rather support in general.  No point
in suggesting something a user has stated they have already done. Been through
that loop numerous times on two problems which now have been accepted as bugs.

Whilst not bashing your second suggestion it would seem a major piece of work
when the problem is not understood. If the data is displayed properly and the
problem is only apparent when the potential problem report is run it would seem
to me the logical conclusion is the report is at fault not the data. What
element of the report is faulty is not clear as Ron doesn't say what problem is
being reported. More details are required.

Regards

Adrian

Sent from my android device.