Pat, your response to all those that pointed out the error should be “Oh”. J

Brian in CA

From: Pat Hickin [mailto:pph...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 4:48 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Source List Name

Can someone explain to me why these Source List Names appear in the following
order??

INET - B00K - BIO - P_McC_Bea_DYSART-James by Griffith

INET - B00K - EXTR - PRICKETT-John    Prerog Ct of Cant   Mocavo

INET - B00K - ORAL HIST - PRICKETT-Charles F fam  UCLA

INET - B00K - ORAL HIST - PRICKETT-MaudieF fam  UCLA

INET - BIO - BOGARDUS_Anneke_Jans    Berne

INET - BIO - L_Gis_VINEYARD=WEINERT-Johan Nicholas   USGenWeb

INET - BIO - L_Gis_VINEYARD-WEINERT--Johan N - PA-Berks Co-    usgenarch

INET - BOOK - BIO - NJ_MORRIS P_JACKSON   RootswAnc

INET - BOOK - CHURCH - BRETHREN  - Builders  - M_KLINE-J    Flory   Mocavo

I have copied each just as it appears.

Naturally I want all the "INET - BOOK"s to appear together and not be separated
by the "INET - BIO"s.

When I first noticed these I assumed there was a spacing problem, but there
isn't!

Pat