Hi Len,

You can't add a source but you can add Location notes in the Master
Location list when you click to Edit a location. You can include the
sources of your notes within the note itself. Also note you can use
Privacy brackets so that if you include a Location index with Notes in a
report, it is selective in what notes or how many are included. I often
copy and paste from a website and put all that in Privacy brackets with
a brief summary and the website URL outside of the Privacy brackets.

Cathy