Hi Brian,
Well it's certainly one idea - sadly doesn't apply in my case as I was not
adding the media in question - it was already supposed to be there, all I
was trying to do was to get it to relink.
I have now re-attached nearly all of the photos - there has to have been
something in the path name that Legacy took exception to as changing the
file name in one way or another and re-linking again seems to have solved
the problem, The only other oddity was the fact that two of the files
showed up with #Recycle in their name - I have no idea as to where that
came from as the photos all appeared in Reunion and were just transferred
over to my computer for Legacy!
As they say - more things in heaven and earth etc.
Glad at least you figured out one of the reasons.
Cheers,
Marion