This latest download seems to have wiped out the book marks I had set on the
bottom of Family view.When I went to reset them , things went wonky.  Can
someone please tell me using the most current load of legacy if the book marks
can be added and changed as they are supposed to be?
Scenerio:  I started with the blank space.  Clicked to get the book mark that
was not there ( Its habitual and I didn't notice it was empty until after
clicking)  It immediately added the name that I was currently displaying in
Family View.  I right clicked to delete it and and Legacy said it was gone,
but it was still there.  I tried to add, change, etc but nothing.  Then I tried
to delete it again but now the delete window does not show up.
Ian

 I used to be a banker,  but then I lost interest.

Ian Macaulay   Carp, Ontario
Open at 10:AM   Close at 5:00 PM
45.2397 N long: 76.0991 W Elv 137 M UTM
    Don't Forget to Save the Stamps