Nan, have you checked out the Webinars that Legacy offers for free?
They are wonderful & if you miss the live version you can still catch it
free for a while afterwards.

I especially like the ones that show how to use the Legacy software...it
can do so much.

Another plus is that if you do need help, you can write support & they
will answer very quickly.

Hope you stick with Legacy,
Sally