Helen,

In 1899, my great-grandfather obtained a passport issued from Vienna that
covered the whole family, each person by name. I created a Passport Event
for my great- grandfather, and attached the source and then shared his
Event with everyone named in the document.

Jim
Legacy Family Tree
Technical Support