From: Charlene C
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 7:58 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Seeking suggestions for sorting through a database mess

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 11:28 AM, R G Strong-genes <rgstrongge...@gmail.com>
wrote:

  You did not specify what format of your database you gave him.

Sorry if I wasn't clear. In my mind GEDCOM isn't a database in the same way
that a .csv file isn't a spreadsheet. I sent him the Legacy files.

Thanks,

Charlene

--
Russell G. Strong
P. S. Check out Legacy Family Tree today! This full featured genealogy program