I need to create a report of Tagged persons that includes;

Marriage Date     Groom           Bride             Groom Father
Groom Mother           Bride Father           Bride Mother

But I am at a loss on the way to do the joins so that I get the correct
results.

Here is my initial select

SELECT MarSD,
 IDIRHusb, (HusbSurname, HusbGivenName,) AS Groom
 IDIRWife, ()WifeSurname, WifeGivenName,) AS Wife
 (H.HusbSurname, H.HusbGivenName,) AS Groom_Father,
 (H.WifeSurname, H.WifeGivenName) AS Groom_Mother,
 (W.HusbSurname, W.HusbGivenName) AS Wife_Father,
 (W.WifeSurname, W.WifeGivenName) AS Wife_Mother
 from tblMR

 WHERE IDIR.Tag1 = 1

Can any SQL expert help with the correct way to extract the right info?

Thanks in advance for any help

Jay