From: Wendy Howard [mailto:wendy.how...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2015 5:25 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Search Replace

I've run a Search Replace in the past hour, as it happens, having never used it
before but read about it many times over the years. I did not use the "replace"
portion (I "skipped" so it would go on to look for the next one), but the
"search" found what I was looking for.

Can you tell us what you're doing, that you're not getting the expected result?

Wendy