Marie,

You may be able to do it with a search.
1st condition
Individual Source-Master Source contains <yourFileID>
OR
2nd condition
Individual Source-Citation contains <yourFileID>

I don't think this is 100% accurate. I don't think it's checking sources
for Marriages but I could be wrong.
Also depending on your File ID, it will pick up others. eg I looked for
Family 010 and it also found Family 0100

Cathy