From: Wendy Howard [mailto:wendy.how...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 15 December 2015 3:08 p.m.
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Trying to decide between Rootsmagic and Legacy 8 (or
just stay with FTM for now)

Hi Stan,

Have you considered using one of the parcel-forwarding services that ship to
New Zealand?

Consumer magazine recently looked at YouShop
(https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/youshop), and compared it to USGoBuy
(http://www.usgobuy.com/), Stackry (http://www.stackry.com/) and Viabox
(https://www.viabox.com/), and thought the NZ Post service (YouShop) stacked up
well against the others.

The report is on page 17 of the Dec 2015/Jan 2016 magazine (your library may
have the magazine if you don't have your own), or at
https://www.consumer.org.nz/articles/parcel-forwarding-services - you need to
be logged in as a member to read the whole page.

This may be a cheaper option than having goods shipped directly to you.

Hope this helps.  :-)

Wendy