Ed,

There is a SourceWriter template for Personal Knowledge.
If you use Basic Sources, you can enter something similar.
I include whose knowledge and how they know or think they know - ie
something that enables you to evaluate the knowledge.
eg: If my brother tells me he's a grandfather again on the day of the
birth, I can be sure of the date - unless he just says "last night" and
doesn't know at that stage whether it was before or after midnight.
But if I ask him now when one of them was born, I can't be so sure of
the information he gives me unless he looks it up as he's not good with
dates. Takes after our father - who gave us birthday presents but rarely
on the day itself.

Cathy