Hi Folks

I am working on my wife's immediate family entering into legacy 8.0.0.538
deluxe.

My wife's father was one of 11 siblings (6 sisters + 4 brothers) All born with
same surname.
Just before marriage due to circumstances one of the brothers changed name
(Christian + Last name)
He then got married and had a normal family all using new names.
Naturally I entered him in birth family's data but am now faced with this new
name scenario. Cannot see a cover for this in help files.
How do I handle this to keep it on an even keel with both names?
Appreciate some advice please
Thanks

[cid:image001.png@01D15D29.CD1A9A10]