Please stop hitting 'Reply All'.  This is ridiculous!  This is the link to
where to go (it has been at the bottom of everything message in this endless
thread!!!)

Enter your e-mail in the lower portion of the screen where it says:

To unsubscribe from LegacyUserGroup, get a password reminder, or change your
subscription options enter your subscription email address:

This will take you to another screen in the centre of which is the UNSUBSCRIBE
area.  Click on the unsubscribe button.

YOU WILL THEN BE SENT AN E-MAIL WHICH HAS A LINK TO SELECT TO COMPLETE THE
UNSUBSCRIBE OR IT WON'T WORK.

Please do all of these steps BEFORE ONE MORE PERSON HITS 'REPLY ALL'.

I can only guess Legacy is not telling us this because they don't want to lose
subscribers....IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN SUBSCRIBED DO NOTHING AND HOPEFULLY THIS
WILL ALL STOP SOON!!!

Thanks,

Carol