REMOVE US OF YOUR MAILING LIST !!!

P avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement :)

De : LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] De la
part de Perk Bingham
Envoyé : 23 février 2016 11:57
À : Mailing List for users of Legacy Family Tree software
Objet : Re: [LegacyUG] Remove my name (DooDoo hapens to us all) (:>)

How about an option for a "Digest" type of email??

If people's feelings are hurt by too many emails they should think back to when
there was none at all.

Keep on truckin (:>),

PB (:>)

Family History - Without the Proofs & Sources, it's only Mythology

Researching: Clawson, Ford, Rohrer, Jenkins, & Kibbey - in Ohio and beyond
And: Black, Nichol, Webb, Flynn, & Millar - in Canada, the UK and Ireland.
Wait! Wait ! There's still more - Also: Hallsberg, Lundberg, & Laine, in Sweden
& Finland