I need to search old messages for a particular topic, but cannot find the way to do that. Can someone give me the link to the search option?

The problem I have is that I have a good candidate for the wife of an ancestor, and I wish to construct a tree that I can use for research that gives her as wife to my ancestor and gives everything I know about them both and children, so I can use it for further research to prove the relationship. Until I can more confidently put her in as wife, I am loathe to put them as a couple in my main data base.

 I am hoping that the old messages will contain a way to do this.

Thanks.

Jane S