From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Cathy Pinner
Sent: Thursday, 10 March 2016 2:21 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Census Dates

June,

Are you talking American Censuses where the date is different for each entry or
English censuses where the date is the same for a census year?

If the latter, you can make the process faster by creating a search list for
the Event and then using the Repeat function of clicking on the date label to
enter the actual date.

Cathy