(To begin, I have Windows 10 OS, Legacy 8 Deluxe Version 8.0.0.538 Build
Date 21 Jan 2016.)

I recently had computer problems (start menu not working) and turned
control of my computer over to remote control by a Windows tech guy.

He moved all of my files so that my Legacy program files are now located as
follows:

Desktop > This PC > Windows (C:) > Users > pph92 > Documents > Legacy
Family Tree

It seems to me the Leg program files should not be located in a Documents
folder and should instead be located here:

Desktop > This PC > Windows (C:) > Program Files (x86)

and, in fact, when I go to the latter location I discover this> Desktop >
This PC > Windows (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Legacy 8.

*So-o-o-o*, I don't know what to do or how to do it.  Advice, please.

Pat