Brian L. Lightfoot schrieb am 28.03.2016 um 22:22:
I know that I am an impatient person.I hate to wait. But ever since the last
update to Legacy, things seems to be in slow motion while adding info within
Legacy, clicking on different persons, report generation, etc. It's not the
computer or other programs that seem to be slow but only Legacy. I've
checked all the "usual suspects" such as other tasks running, hard drives
being nearly full, etc. but everything is clean on this end. My database is
not significantly large at around 40K individuals. The only thing that I can
think might be an inordinate amount of links to source images. Anyone else
notice a slow down or am I just getting more impatient?

I'm getting this since the latest versions (533 or the one before). I thought it was my disk slowing down due to age, but it turns out it was Legacy's "potential problems" feature. If I turn that off everything is normal.

Regards
Sebastian