The original message to the list is in the attachment.

This action is required because of the DMARC Reject/Quarantine Policy
imposed by some email providers. Users who want to send messages
without conversion to attachments should use a different email address
for their subscription.

Known providers for free email accounts whose emails do not require
this conversion include gmail.com and hotmail.com.  Many other email
providers will also work but you will have to give them a try.
--- Begin Message ---
Thanks Linda. I've been looking everywhere for a death record, but no luck. My
g-grandmother was a sister of Peter Schommer (1826-1898). Even though I have no
hard proof, I think Petri 1799 - ? was their father. I do have hard proof of
some of Peter's (b. 1826) siblings, and they seem to fit perfectly. But the
hard proof for their father is not coming easy. They were German, and the whole
family seems to have been born in the Prussian area of Saarland.
Ed

    On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 7:52 PM, Linda Greethurst <llg...@gmail.com>