Reg,
Then you don't want to be on this list at all as family specific emails are off topic.

Go to

Scroll right down to the bottom and enter your email address in the last box and click the button next to it - Unsubscribe and edit options.
On the next screen click the Unsubscribe button.
Watch for an email.
Follow the instructions in that email to confirm you want to unsubscribe.

If you mean Frome, Somerset, England - maybe you want to join the Rootsweb Somerset mailing list - but you'll get all emails sent to the list, not just ones about Kemp. That's how mailing lists work.

Cathy

kems...@aussiebb.com.au wrote:
Please tell me how I can stop unwanted emails.
I only want those emails that concern the Kemp family from frome and
surrounds
Reg Kemp