The original message to the list is in the attachment.

This action is required because of the DMARC Reject/Quarantine Policy
imposed by some email providers. Users who want to send messages
without conversion to attachments should use a different email address
for their subscription.

Known providers for free email accounts whose emails do not require
this conversion include gmail.com and hotmail.com.  Many other email
providers will also work but you will have to give them a try.
--- Begin Message ---
I hope I'm not out of bounds with this question. I will validate it by saying I
don't want to put untrue information in my database.
I have a document from a Catholic Church in Chicago, that is hand written in
either German or Latin. I am unable to read it, and I'm looking for someone who
is willing to help with this. Some of the information I can guess at, but I
really don't want to enter untrue information. This information is expected to
help in tying Petri Schommer b. 1799 to my line.
If anyone is willing to help, I would very much appreciate it. If you can help,
please send an email to my address, which should appear above. I can send a
copy to you.
If this question is out of bounds, please let me know about that too.
Thank You,Ed

--- End Message ---