Send Legacy a suggestion. It won't get in their list from this group.

CE

Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 16:53:39 -0400
From: genseek...@gmail.com
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] problem with marriage sequence

There should be an option to put marriage in order of dates on the marriage
page.
On Apr 21, 2016 11:35 AM, "Ronald Strout" <rstrou...@outlook.com> wrote:

I have an entry that has two marriages.   The first marriage is
listed as marriage no.2 and the second as marriage no. 1.  All the dates
are correct (i.e marriage dates).   When I print a descendant report
the marriages and children are listed in reverse order.   How do I
correct this

Ronald Strout