I have people, tombs, entrances to gravesites and cemeteries, couples,
hospitals, etc;

Henry

From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Norris Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 10:56 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Photos in Legacy

Are you talking about jpgs of documents, like census records and the like? Or,
photos of people in your family?

If the latter, I'd suggest a genealogy program probably isn't the best solution
for you. I'd try a program that allows you to tag photos into different
groupings. Windows Photo Gallery actually doesn't do a bad job, and Google
Photos works as well. I tried Picatta awhile back and didn't like it, but I
don't remember why.

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 9:13 PM, Poppke Genealogy <nodakgeneal...@gmail.com