Hi Cathy, the report was for Family Group Records.  Some of the greyed out
options in Include section are: "Age at Death", "Children of Each Spouse",
"Spouse's Notes", etc.

 Under Format for Family Group, many options are greyed out including: "Put
boxes around individuals, shadowed, etc.", "Lined report" "Pack information
on one line".   etc.

I purchased the Deluxe version so that I got everything!!?

Cheers, Christine