From: Cathy Pinner
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2016 1:09 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Custom font set not working in Publication Center

John,

Some options have to be chosen in the Publication Centre itself and not from
the individual Reports.

It looks to me as if Fonts is one of these as you'll find a Fonts button on the
Options tab of the Publication Centre. This is also where you set the Margins
for your Book.

Cathy

johnbernac...@iprimus.com.au wrote:

  Hi Chap,

  Thank you for replying. It appears there is a glitch in the system-
  maybe since the latest version of Legacy which is what I am using.

  The steps that you mentioned are what I have been doing. At step 6,
  when I click on Report Fonts my custom fonts are shown. When however,
  I close the windows until I am back in Publication Center then preview
  the chapters, they are displayed with Legacy default fonts.

  This is not a problem while out of Publication Center and previewing
  individual reports via toolbar buttons- all custom fonts are displayed.

  To me it appears that there is “broken connection” between my custom
  fonts file and the Publication Center.

  The book that I am preparing will be the same dimensions as yours (8
  1/2 X 11 hardback) and probably about the same thickness. May I ask
  whether Legacy’s default margins are suitable for printers/ publishers
  or should the left margin be widened to allow for binding of the book etc?

  John