Got ancestors in the Beehive State? We'll help you find them! Announcing
the first two classes in our Utah Research series:

   - Researching in Utah: Libraries, Archives and Online
   <http://familytreewebinars.com/download.php?webinar_id=458>
   - To Live and Die in Utah: Researching Vital Records
   <http://familytreewebinars.com/download.php?webinar_id=457>

We're working hard to give our webinar subscribers the educational classes
they need to maximize their genealogical research! Both of these new
classes are bonus webinars in the webinar library. The webinar previews are
always free.

*Researching in Utah: Libraries, Archives and Online*

Have Utah ancestors? Where do you start looking? Trying to figure out what
is available can be intimidating and time consuming. In this webinar we
look at what you need to know to start your Utah research. We’ll explore
repositories for research starting with archives, libraries, and museums
and then societies. We will continue our discussion by looking at what Utah
collections are online. Knowing what is available will help you better
understand where to look for that must-have record.
[image: Utah1] <http://familytreewebinars.com/download.php?webinar_id=458>

[image: _WatchVideo]
<http://familytreewebinars.com/download.php?webinar_id=458>

[image: _WatchPreview]
<http://familytreewebinars.com/download.php?webinar_id=458>

*To Live and Die in Utah: Researching Vital Records*

Birth, marriage, death, and a final resting place. These are all important
events in documenting an ancestor’s life. Utah officially started recording
births and deaths in 1905 but some counties, and even cities, started the
process much earlier. Utah is unique in regards to its marriage license
history. That knowledge can assist you as you search for marriage records.
What alternative sources exist for vital records when a government issued
certificate is not available? Once you have documented the death of an
ancestor, where do you find their final resting place? We will explore
vital record recording in Utah and alternatives prior to official state
recording. We will also explore other places to find information about your
ancestor’s BMD event. Finally we will look at what types of cemeteries
exist in Utah and where to find burial information.

[image: Utah2] <http://familytreewebinars.com/download.php?webinar_id=457>

[image: _WatchVideo]
<http://familytreewebinars.com/download.php?webinar_id=457>

[image: _WatchPreview]
<http://familytreewebinars.com/download.php?webinar_id=457>

 *Not a member yet?*

Legacy Family Tree Webinars provides genealogy education where-you-are
through live and recorded online webinars and videos. Learn from the best
instructors in genealogy including Thomas MacEntee, Judy Russell, J. Mark
Lowe, Lisa Louise Cooke, Megan Smolenyak, Tom Jones, and many more
<http://familytreewebinars.com/authors.php>. Learn at your convenience.
On-demand classes are available 24 hours a day! All you need is a computer
or mobile device with an Internet connection.

Subscribe today and get access to this BONUS members-only webinar AND all
of this:

   - All 354 classes in the library (509 hours of quality genealogy
   education)
   - 1,525 pages of instructors' handouts
   - Chat logs from the live webinars
   - Additional 5% off anything at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
   <http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/storefront.php>
   - Chance for a bonus subscribers-only door prize during each live webinar
   - Additional members-only webinars

It's just $49.95/year or $9.95/month.

[image: Subscribe]
<http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/memberships-c11.php>

Look at our lineup of speakers for 2016! All live webinars are free to
watch.

[image: 2016speakers3]
<http://news.legacyfamilytree.com/.a/6a00d8341d219b53ef01b8d1883cb2970c-pi>

Print the 2016 webinar brochure here